1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Beauticians?

Discussion in 'General' started by wishonastar, Oct 15, 2008.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

Does disney have anyone who can come to the room and help get us ready for special occasions or if not is there some place we can go to get hair and makeup done?

2. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

I don't believe they make "house calls" these days.

But there are salons at YC, GF and CSR that I recall. Probably at some of the other deluxe resorts, as well. I'm not sure if they do make-up. If any do, it's probably at the GF, as so many weddings occur there.

I think some off-site cosmetologists may come to your resort for weddings and such. Pretty expensive, though, as you're paying for travel time in addition to actual services, which probably at a higher price since the cosmetologist is outside his/her specially designed working environment. Hopefully, someone who has used their services will be along with much better information.

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

When we had our wedding vows renewed, I had a very nice lady come to the hotel room and did my hair.....she also does make up. Give me a shout if you are interested and I'll send you a link :yes: