1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney buses and boats

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by goofygal, Dec 23, 2010.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

Is there a schedule of times they come and go. I dont know if Im being a bit silly but I'm trying to timetable how far in advance we need to leave to get to places

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

There`s no timetable schedule as such for the WDW bus and boat transportation systems.
    Buses normally run every 15-20 minutes or so from points A to B, and the boats also run on the same sort of basis.

Remember though that if you intend to travel from say one resort to another for dinner, this will probably involve taking 2 buses and so a journey time of at least one hour should be allowed.

3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I really have to agree with Slowhand on this. On our last trip we had our car with us but we spent a day doing some touring by bus, just to see what kind of time it took. We took a bus from DTD to the Contemporary, rode the monorail to EPCOT and the bus back to our resort (POR) and it took over two hours.