1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Characters at Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Wendy, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Is there a character that you have always wanted to meet, but have never been able to because they are so rare or you just aren't in the right place at the right time?

I would love to have my photo taken with Jiminy Cricket, I've seen him in parades, but I've never seen him anywhere else.
  2. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

Oohhh good thread!!

I have a photo of me with Mr Cricket ;) from when I was five, you don't see him around much at all now!

The genie would be my choice. I suspect he is around somewhere though! Lol
  3. Wendy

We saw the genie the first year we went, we also have photos taken with Abu, I haven't seen him for ages, but I have seen the genie in the bazaar near Aladdin's Carpets at the Magic Kingdom.
  4. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

Me and DH have a picture with Genie, I wasnt too impressed with the costume, it looked a bit weird but was still cool to see him.

I would love huey, duey and louie!
  5. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Steamboat Willie but have only ever seen him at Fantasmic
  6. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

Oooh, I love this thread! I have a long list (& I'm hoping to check some off on our upcoming trip, especially since it will be around Halloween). I would love to see more of the villains (especially Cruella, Maleficent, & Ursula, who I have only seen in parades), and I really want to meet Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, and the Fairy Godmother. I know there are lots of people who have seen them and had wonderful interactions with them, but I have never seen them out and about anywhere except maybe the odd parade now and then. I also saw a picture online from Disneyland where Jaq and Gus were walkaround characters, and since my husband's name is Gus, I've always had a soft spot for that character and would be ecstatic to see him somewhere!
  7. Mamabear

Mamabear Earning my ears

Next time I want to meet rapunzel I love her so much , I made a pretty awesome rapunzel wig for a birthday party next month I should wear it when I go lol :p

I always want to meet pinocchio he's my favourite . Last year my son dressed as him and during the parade pinocchio spotted him and was waving , it was so lovely
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371735655.609493.jpg

I've never met jiminy but when I got back from our first ever trip I wrote a letter to disney world saying how much fun I had had and that I wish I could have met him and they sent me a picture of pinocchio from the film to me signed by jiminy and pinocchio :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371735773.911696.jpg

Joshy and JackJacks Mummy
  8. Wendy

Wow, what a lovely thing for Disney to do :)
  9. Mamabear

Mamabear Earning my ears

It really was I was so happy when I received that . I didn't even expect a reply I was just so happy after my first trip I wanted to let them know :)

Joshy and JackJacks Mummy