1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney.co.uk or disney.com

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by disneymom, Nov 9, 2008.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

With the pound buying less dollars now :( is it better to order rooms online from the uk site or the US site ? Do the website offer the discounts or do I have to use a TA for that?
  2. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

I think we may find that disney.co.uk prices go up in step with the dollar going down :( but there are UK travel agents who can get quite good deals on packages in my experience
  3. Val

Val Disney Secrets

at the moment, I am finding Disney UK to have better deals than Disney USA for my clients..... how long that will last is anyone's guess.
  4. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

Thanks Val am I right in thinking if youre the val from elsewhere you can book flights as well?
  5. Val

Val Disney Secrets

yep, I am that Val lol. yes, flights, car, transfers, hotels, tickets... all of the above, or any component, all backed by our Trust to protect you financially.
  6. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

Thanks Val :hug2:
  7. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

Hi Val can you do virgin flights as well or do you just deal with a certain airline?
  8. Val

Val Disney Secrets

Hi Jane

We have contracts with all airlines, scheduled, charter and low cost. The only condition I will put on this reply, is if we (our company) have concerns with any particular airline, company we may pull them offsale, so that our clients are protected.

You guys are our priority and are our no.1 concern.... and we have a duty of care to ensure that we offer options which are as safe as we can make them and then back that up with our trust protection for you.