1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

disney cruise food

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by emilyelkins1234, Jan 14, 2013.

1. emilyelkins1234

emilyelkins1234 Earning my ears

for some reason i love disney cruise food my fav. is there tuna tar tars im not sure i they still have it because the last time i was on a disney cruise was 2 years ago. oh and their desserts are soooo yummy! does anyone else have a fav. food from disney cruises or just disney?

2. Brandy Wine

Brandy Wine Earning my ears

I really don't have a favorite because I love everything - always had a great experience with cruise food. Maybe I'm just not picky! :p Anyway, can't help but think about this infographic I saw earlier. It's super cute and talks about the foods on board ships throughout the ages.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I didn't really have a favorite food on the Disney Cruise, but most of it was very nice. :yes: At Disney, I like a number of foods. I particularly like the World Showcase offerings. Marrakesh can be great fun! I am one of the few who admit to liking Rose and Crown. :D (I really enjoy the bangers and mash there). And I'm looking forward to trying the newly refurbished French Restaurant. :yes:

I have enjoyed food at Germany too, and Mexico. Wasn't thrilled at all with the food from Italy. Boring and very dry (gnocchi). China isn't a favorite either, although I know many really enjoy it there. Japan used to be a nice place for tempura and a drink, but that was years ago before they redid the whole place. Haven't cared to try it since the redo. Maybe one day.

Outside of the world showcase I like Cape May, Artist Point, and Yachtsman's Steakhouse. :yes: