1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

disney cruise food

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by emilyelkins1234, Jan 14, 2013.

1. emilyelkins1234

emilyelkins1234 Earning my ears

for some reason i love disney cruise food my fav. is there tuna tar tars im not sure i they still have it because the last time i was on a disney cruise was 2 years ago. oh and their desserts are soooo yummy! does anyone else have a fav. food from disney cruises or just disney?
  2. Brandy Wine

Brandy Wine Earning my ears

I really don't have a favorite because I love everything - always had a great experience with cruise food. Maybe I'm just not picky! :p Anyway, can't help but think about this infographic I saw earlier. It's super cute and talks about the foods on board ships throughout the ages.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I didn't really have a favorite food on the Disney Cruise, but most of it was very nice. :yes: At Disney, I like a number of foods. I particularly like the World Showcase offerings. Marrakesh can be great fun! I am one of the few who admit to liking Rose and Crown. :D (I really enjoy the bangers and mash there). And I'm looking forward to trying the newly refurbished French Restaurant. :yes:

I have enjoyed food at Germany too, and Mexico. Wasn't thrilled at all with the food from Italy. Boring and very dry (gnocchi). China isn't a favorite either, although I know many really enjoy it there. Japan used to be a nice place for tempura and a drink, but that was years ago before they redid the whole place. Haven't cared to try it since the redo. Maybe one day.

Outside of the world showcase I like Cape May, Artist Point, and Yachtsman's Steakhouse. :yes: