1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Rumour Disney Cruise Line Cancelling to Sailings on Disney Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney Cruise Line has announced that there will be two cruises cancelled on the Disney Wonder‘s for Miami sailings in late January 2014.

The Disney Wonder is going into dry dock due to unplanned maintenance and will be taken out of service for a period of 10 days.

As a result, the following sailings aboard the Disney Wonder have been cancelled and are no longer available:

January 19, 2014

5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder – Itinerary C
    from Miami, FL
    Miami, FL • At Sea • Cozumel, Mexico • At Sea • Disney’s Castaway Cay

January 24, 2014

5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder – Itinerary B from Miami, FL
    Miami, FL • At Sea • Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands • Cozumel, Mexico • At Sea

Guests will receive a full refund of the voyage fare and also receive a 25% discount on a future Caribbean or Bahamian sailing up to 7-nights in length taken within one year of their original voyage and excluding holiday sail dates.

2. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

oooooooh....wonder if it will be coming back here to Portsmouth for the dry dock? I can only hope

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Well let me know so I can come look at it! I'm down that way every 2 weeks :)

4. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

Will do.....