1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Cruise Line - Dumbo Adorns the Stern of the Disney Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It’s not every day that you see a flying elephant! But that’s exactly the scene that played out at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany the other week when the beloved Disney character Dumbo was placed on the stern of the Disney Fantasy.

dumbo-1-fantasy.jpg

This is another construction milestone in preparation of the Disney Fantasy’s maiden voyage on March 31, 2012.

dumbo-fantasy.jpg

And Dumbo isn’t the only Disney character who will adorn the stern. He’ll be joined by Timothy Q. Mouse, who will sail the high seas from atop the hat of his flying pal Dumbo.

timothy-mouse.jpg

Only 95 days left until this new Disney Cruise Line ship sets sail. Who is planning to explore the Caribbean with Dumbo and Timothy in 2012?
  2. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Would love to but I don't think we'll be doing that this year. Since my DW has learned to fly, she's indicating that she want's to go to Los Angeles to visit her son and his new wife.

And of course, pay a visit to Disneyland! :happydance:

Tom :)macwave:... works for me!)