1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Cruise Line named No 1 in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers Awards

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

dcl-ship.jpg

Disney Cruise Line has been awarded 1st Place in the Line in the Large-Ship category in the Condé Nast Traveler 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards.

Condé Nast's Readers rate the various cruise lines on a five-point scale from excellent to poor, these scores are then averaged to calculate the final score. Disney Cruise Line received an average score of 88.4 from over 46,000 readers who voted.

Karl Holz, president of Disney Cruise Line said “The Disney tradition of family-friendly entertainment continues aboard Disney Cruise Line with a wealth of activities to keep the entire family entertained, while making magical memories and spending quality time together. It is immensely gratifying to know that our cast and crew members’ efforts continue to surprise and delight our guests with unforgettable experiences at sea.”
  2. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

:thumbsup:

This doesn't surprise me at all! I am sooo ready for another cruise! :yes:

Tom :)macwave:... cruise fanatic! :sail:)
  3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

I`m a bit disappointed that they only achieved a score of 88.4.....surely they deserve more! :thumbsup:
  4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Me TOO!!!

Part of that rating may have been the fact that some people feel that Disney is overpriced when they compare it to other lines. Some folks, unfortunately, only look at the price, not what they get for that price.