1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Cruise Line Offers 7 Night Galveston Sailings from $599

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney Cruise Line is offering a limited edition of 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise on the Disney Magic cruises that will be sailing out of Galveston.

You will visit the exotic ports of Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Costa Maya and enjoy a magical three peaceful days at sea.

Offer Details:

Book a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise starting at $599* per person, based on double occupancy, in an Inside Stateroom with Restrictions aboard Disney Magic.

Sail Dates:

Available most dates 22nd September to 10th November 2012

Ports of Call:

Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya

Additional Details:
    • Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
    • Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
    • Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
    • Gratuities, Government Taxes, Fees and Port Adventures are not included.
    • The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
    • This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
    • Rates are in U.S. Dollars.
    • Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.

* Taxes and fees are an additional charge per person.

2. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

That's an awesome price!! This is probably the only time I have ever wished I lived in Texas to be able to take advantage of this.