1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Dreamin for Beginners -Travelling to Manchester

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by caz1712, Aug 24, 2009.

1. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Sunday 23rd November
    Left home approx 10.45am after a few minor hiccups. Fairly uneventful drive, stopped at Southwaite for coffee and sandwich at around 12.45pm and back on road for 1.30pm.
    A couple of in car photos( well from our car anyway!)
    Aaron:
    [​IMG]
    Aidan:
    [​IMG]
    Paddy:
    [​IMG]
    Me:
    [​IMG]
    As we hit Manchester we had a torrential rain downpour which was kind of scary but we arrived at the Travelodge around 3.30pm.
    Got checked in and found rooms ok. The room Mum and I were in had a dodgy toilet seat but we said we would put up with it for one night as they wanted us to move rooms rather than have someone fix it! Their systems were down so it would have took forever to move so just left it as it was!. Went along to the restaurant so we could have dinner before Uncle Joe had to leave. Restaurant wasn’t open until 5pm and it was around 4.30pm just now so we had a drink and then Paddy was first in line to order. We waited over an hour for our food which I thought was ridiculous especially as the kids pizzas were clearly chigaco town ones that you put in the microwave for 3mins!Just so you know the kids took these photos hence the blur!:D
    Kieran:
    [​IMG]
    Mum:
    [​IMG]
    Me:
    [​IMG]
    Aaron and his pizza face:
    [​IMG]
    Anyway got everyone back to rooms and showered and bathed. Mum , Aaron and I were sleeping by 9pm and Paddy and boys were sleeping by 9.30pm.

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Nice pizza face Aaron!

3. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Must have been a yummy pizza. A sure sign of any good food is how much remains on your face.

4. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Hehe!

Yes I think its safe to say he enjoyed his Pizza - as he does any Pizza he gets!:yes: