1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Engagement

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings/Honeymoons/Anniversaries' started by TheLostPrincess, Aug 6, 2012.

1. TheLostPrincess

TheLostPrincess Earning my ears

My boyfriend is planning a disney engagement but wants to somehow get the characters involved... is that possible? (I know it's suppose to be a secret lol, but im smart and figured it out ;) so now he's just telling me all the ideas hes got for it haha. The only thing I dont know is what time in the day he's going to do it and what ring hes got haha)

2. TheLostPrincess

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Hiya

The truth is that anything is possible at Disney, for the right price :) so sure you can have the characters involved but it will cost a lot (probably way more than you think). It's a pretty routine thing at weddings and I know they have a simple price list for characters to appear at them. If you wanted them to wander out in front of the castle during a normal day or at a resort, that'll be a special thing involving all sorts of complexity (they have to make sure the same characters arent accidently anywhere else and so on)

Try http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com/ they may well refer you to Disney Events but one way or another you'll be able to get a quote.

4. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Anything is possible! :yes:

Even this:

[video=youtube;IpojZ0COU3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpojZ0COU3Y[/video]​

Of course, this guy was a cast member and so was able to arrange all that but I'm sure, if your guy contacted Disney Weddings like Keith suggested, he could come up with something equally spectacular!

PS - one of the comments posted with that video said this:

It's Disney World! Magic. Remember? Anything is possible!

Tom :)macwave:... happily ever after!)

5. TheLostPrincess

Only thing is most of these are in the US, as we're going to the one in Paris, so would the contact numbers change? Cant find anything on the Disneyland Paris website about weddings/engagments

Thanks for replies !

6. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

thanks for posting that tom its so good havent seen it before :)

7. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Hmmm... forgot this would be Paris. :embarassed:

You're right, there doesn't seem to be much info available about Paris. How about this for an idea? Why not fill out the form for a Disney Honeymoon and choose the info for Disneyland Paris. Perhaps it would give you a contact that you could reach to see what they have to offer.

There's also a phone number in the upper right hand corner of this page for the Disney Weddings Team. It's here in the US but if you've got Skype or something, it can make for a pretty cheap overseas call. Maybe they've got some recommendations or a reference to someone to contact for specifics about DLP.

Tom :)macwave:... bonne chance!)

8. TheLostPrincess

Okay we'll do that! Cheers :D