1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney fantasmic Dinner package any good????

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by iluvdisney, May 26, 2011.

1. iluvdisney

iluvdisney Imagineer

For those of you who have reserved this package, how did you like it? Is the "designated" seating the best you can get??

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

The designated seating is on the right side of the theater. While there is no bad seating I wouldn't exactly call it the "best". The problem I have found with the dinner package is that most of the ADRs available are for a bit earlier than I prefer to eat. The BIG advantage however, is the guaranteed seat and the fact that you don't have to stand in line for up to 2 hours to get into the theater during busy times.

3. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

I think it's quite good, like uscwest said it's not exactly great seats but you do get a guaranteed seat! We ate in the Hollywood & vine and of what I remember there was a good selection of food.
    It's a great show and I think we will do the dinner package when we go next year.
    :wiggle: