1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney fantasmic dinner package?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by cosmicray, Jun 5, 2011.

1. cosmicray

cosmicray Earning my ears

Would anyone recommend doing this? I've just read about it and it seems pretty good, has anyone done it and are the seats for Fantasmic good?

Also, which restaurant would you recommend we go to?

2. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

We have done it in the past, if you are facing the "stage" the seating is all the way to right.
    Disney has cut back on amount of shows therefore it is getting harder and harder to get the Fantasmic Package so if you are going soon I would make the resrvation as soon as possible.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Hey what butterhead says is very true. We found it very hard to get a dinner package this time around.

In terms of restaurants, well as far as I know the choice is

hollywood and vine - cheapest, buffet, decent selection, unremarkable
    mama melrose - medium priced actually quite an interesting place and decent food VERY busy
    the brown derby - top priced, has to be done once but expensive and not REALLY worth it IMHO