1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Florist: celebration in room products

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Oct 13, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Beginning November 2008, The Disney Florist will offer celebratory in-room decorations and products.

* Custom Bakery Cakes and Signature Desserts: A new line of celebration desserts and decorated cakes can be ordered. The "My Mini Cake Surprise" is a themed, personal size cake with a special surprise included
    * Sweetheart Dinner for Two: Prix Fixe dinner featuring souvenir “Celebrate Today!” champagne flutes.
    * Family Portraits: Portrait sessions with a Walt Disney World photographer.Capture the memory with a portrait session with Walt Disney World photographers
    * Personalized Souvenirs: Personalized Mouse ears, character T-shirts, pins and more
    * Decorate Your Disney Guest Room: Have your Disney resort room decorated with banners, confetti and special surprises
    * Magical Pop Up Party Pack: Goodie Bag with activities and surprise pop-up centerpiece
    * Stay Inside a Dream Theme: Book a themed guest room featuring Pirate Themed rooms at Walt Disney World and Princess or Mickey themed rooms in Disneyland
    * Set Sail: Book a private cruise on a yacht or join in a shared magical fireworks cruise - 2009 will feature a new night time Wishes excursion
    * Go Inside the Magic: Behind-the-scenes tours
    * Disney Story Book Experiences: Choose from pirate adventures, tea parties, princess makeovers, etc
    * Disneyland Parties: “Celebration Roundup and Barbecue at Big Thunder Ranch,” featuring frontier entertainment, goodie bags and a surprise treat for everyone. “My Disneyland Birthday Party” features cake decorating, party hats and visits by Mickey and Minnie