1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Disney Florist: celebration in room products

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Oct 13, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Beginning November 2008, The Disney Florist will offer celebratory in-room decorations and products.

* Custom Bakery Cakes and Signature Desserts: A new line of celebration desserts and decorated cakes can be ordered. The "My Mini Cake Surprise" is a themed, personal size cake with a special surprise included
    * Sweetheart Dinner for Two: Prix Fixe dinner featuring souvenir “Celebrate Today!” champagne flutes.
    * Family Portraits: Portrait sessions with a Walt Disney World photographer.Capture the memory with a portrait session with Walt Disney World photographers
    * Personalized Souvenirs: Personalized Mouse ears, character T-shirts, pins and more
    * Decorate Your Disney Guest Room: Have your Disney resort room decorated with banners, confetti and special surprises
    * Magical Pop Up Party Pack: Goodie Bag with activities and surprise pop-up centerpiece
    * Stay Inside a Dream Theme: Book a themed guest room featuring Pirate Themed rooms at Walt Disney World and Princess or Mickey themed rooms in Disneyland
    * Set Sail: Book a private cruise on a yacht or join in a shared magical fireworks cruise - 2009 will feature a new night time Wishes excursion
    * Go Inside the Magic: Behind-the-scenes tours
    * Disney Story Book Experiences: Choose from pirate adventures, tea parties, princess makeovers, etc
    * Disneyland Parties: “Celebration Roundup and Barbecue at Big Thunder Ranch,” featuring frontier entertainment, goodie bags and a surprise treat for everyone. “My Disneyland Birthday Party” features cake decorating, party hats and visits by Mickey and Minnie