1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Garden Grill or Coral Reef

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by jojo, Oct 18, 2010.

1. jojo

jojo Imagineer

A friend recommended that we eat at The Garden Grill while in Epcot. It sounds fun, with Chip n Dale, revolves etc. I just read about another restaurant though, The Coral Reef and I wondered if this might be a better choice?

What are your opinions on both restaurants and which would be the better choice?

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Both are extremely different so comparisons really aren't going to be on a level basis. One has the rotation and characters, the other has the reef.

We had dinner at Coral Reef ages ago, and have not returned. It really wasn't all that good. However, others here have had a good dinner there, so one person's experience does not make a trend, eh? :D

3. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I have eaten at The Coral Reef 3 times in the last 3 years and havent had a bad meal. I have also eaten at Garden Grill a couple of times. Given the choice I would choose Coral Reef over the Garden Grill based on the menu selection and ambience.

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I've been to Coral Reef twice and wouldn't go again. Not impressed at all

Garden grill was fun though the booths can be problematic for picture taking.