1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney items for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Exchange' started by DisneyFreak, Oct 5, 2010.

1. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Within the next week or so I am going to be selling a bunch of Disney memorabilia that had belonged to my Dad before he passed away earlier this year. There is a bunch of 15th and 20th anniversary items along with maps, movies, figurines, etc. Once I have everything set up I will follow this posting with my ebay name so you can come check out what I have. Hopefully the items will trigger some great Disney memories as they have for me but I can only keep so much of it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :wiggle:

Thank you to Keith for allowing me the opportunity to post this.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

What a wonderful collection he must have had! I know we've said it before, but I'm sorry Disney Freak. I remember when your Dad was having troubles after Hurricane Charley blew through his area. You were so worried about him and helped him so much.

I'll be interested in seeing the collection. We don't have a huge Disney collection by any means, but always on the lookout for older things that can no longer be easily obtained.

Take care now. I know how evocative going through someone's things can be. :hug2:

3. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Thanks Tink and you were a great help at that time also.

My Dad used to keep everything from those trips. I found receipts from the Polynesian back from 1979. The room rate was $69.95 a night!! :jawdrop:

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oh my gosh! LOL. That would be neat for a scrapbook of Disney "then" wouldn't it? I suppose though you can't keep everything!

It's neat to see how things were. :yes: I love running across old newspapers, too.

5. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Sounds very interesting :yes: