1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Launches “Where’s My Water?” Merchandise Line

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by Wendy, May 22, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney Mobile and Disney Consumer Products have introduced their first line of merchandise based on Disney’s hit mobile game, “Where’s My Water?”. The new line is based on the story of Swampy the Alligator, Disney’s first original character for mobile. The “Where’s My Water?” merchandise line also features Cranky, Swampy’s reluctant friend and the alpha-male of the group, and Allie, the female alligator who humors Swampy’s attempts to bring human culture to alligators.

wheres-my-water-1.jpg

The first wave of “Where’s My Water?” product will be available at retailers nationwide in June, with select items available now at Disney Store locations and DisneyStore.com. The line features: plush and novelty toys, consumer electronics accessories, and apparel and accessories. The second wave of product coming this fall will expand to include a face-to-face game, consumer electronics, stationery, home accessories, and Halloween costumes.

where-my-water-2.jpg

“‘Where’s My Water?’ has quickly become one of the most popular titles in mobile gaming history, making Swampy one of the most beloved characters ever born from a mobile franchise,” said Disney Mobile Bart Decrem, senior vice president and general manager, Disney Mobile. “Launching a line of Disney merchandise just seven months after hitting the App Store is a testament to the cultural relevance Swampy and his friends have already achieved.”

wheres-my-water-3.jpg
  2. Sam

Sam Imagineer

That's great, my two little people love that game, frustrates me to death mind. I can see that we're be coming home with one of these.