1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney magic

Discussion in 'General' started by Isafari, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Has anyone ever done you a good turn, gone out of their way to help you at a WDW park.
    This could be another guest or a cast member. Has anyone ever made you think to yourself "now, that's a piece of Disney magic"

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

A little over the years but a decreasing amount in recent times to be honest :lol:

We were lined up in all star movies once in quite a long check in queue and I was just so tired after the plane journey. A CM came over with a drink for us because we looked so exhausted.

Another time in nine dragons, a very nice family gave us the remainder of their dining plan cards because they were leaving and wouldnt be using them

Once we came out of the hoop dee doo and it was before they laid on special buses. We waited for ages and nothing arrived at the stop. A lady bus driver stopped for us and said she was going off shift but would take us wherever we were going! We were actually staying offsite at the wyndham but she took us for a nice tour then dropped us off even though she said strictly speaking it wasnt a disney property so she wasnt supposed to.

I don't really expect huge freebie upgrades or something, but it's little personal touches like that which make my day :yes:

3. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

One of the photographer at magic kingdom saw our badge which says just married.

He asked us if we were couple, I was thinking here we go......

He asked us to leave the main street and i was about to hit the roof and he asked us to go with him.

We followed him only to find that he took us to romantic spot where there is statute of Minnie and Mickey kissing or something similar and asked us to kiss while he takes the photo....

For me that was a real magic!

Still have the photo!