1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Mobile Magic Now on iPhone

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by Wendy, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Thank you :D :D Chris is going to follow you with Verizon and I will probably just get a normal call and text deal with red pocket and connect to the mifi for data etc.

Chris has been looking into it as well and he doesn't think my N95 will work for the Redpocket data over there anyway, but he said I will be able to use the mifi to use whatsap.

So I get the best of both worlds, I can keep in touch when I'm over there and use whatsap for anyone in the uk :D

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Yep :) that makes a lot of sense and as you say best of both worlds then

3. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

This last trip, we were sat having a drink in the lounge area outside Ohana and decided we might fancy having a bit at Kona in an hour or so, I logged on, went to reservations and VOILA! we had a reservation for Kona at 8:30! Very useful and much easier than trying to navigate the disney.com website on my phone (holy unwieldy batman!)