1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Disney multi park ticket

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Kate, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Ive been looking at the tickets for the disney parks, we are only planning on visiting 2 parks and im pretty sure you can purchase a 2 park ticket. My question it, if you get a ticket that is for 2 or more days do you have to use those days up one after the other or is there a time limit? I dont want to visit MK one day and then have to visit say DHS the very next day!

Thank you as always for any help! :hug2:

2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

i think they run out 14 days after first use, or you can get non expiry tix, not worth the extra really kate

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Thanks Mick! I dont think we will get a ticket that doesnt expire 14 days will be plenty! :yes:

4. MrsOrlando

MrsOrlando Earning my ears

You can use the second day anytime within the remaining 13 days once you activate the ticket. (Valid for a total of 14 days):wave: Have a great day y'all!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010