1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Online Dining Reservation (ADR) system now available!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Jun 17, 2009.

1. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

another good tip!

2ofus, please do let us know if that works out for you so we can add the information to our ADR help :yes:

2. Debbie2

Debbie2 Speedy!

VH e-mailed me my Disney reservation number but still couldn't access the site as it asks for telephone number quoted at time of booking which I don't know as I never made the ressie, VH did.

3. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

Is there a standard phone number for Virgin Holidays that can be entered to retrieve the reservation??

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

There really should be.

I phoned Disney UK and they explained that VH, Disney UK and the like were considered TAs by the Disney US system and the phone number against a reservation number will be that of the company.

They were happy enough to give me the Disney UK phone number which they said was on my reservation but even with that I can't pull my reservation up on the online ADR system :(

Im thinking that perhaps the reservation is park of a larger block or something weird that the ADR system just wont pull up. Still trying though