1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney plans to offer dining addons in 09

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Dec 13, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

According to several Disney rumour sites, Disney plans to release some additions to it's "What are you celebrating?" promotion for 2009. Among the additions are options to purchase certain additional items when dining at certain restaurants (mainly buffets and character meals). The items include centerpieces, goodie bags, and pirate and princess treasure chests. Prices range from $5 to $15 and are available for purchase with reservations at 'Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, Restaurant Akershus, Biergarden (Germany), Tusker House, Hollywood & Vine, Cape May Cafe, Boma, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Garden Grill and Trails End.

Another new offering is reported to be a "Sweetheart Dinner for Two" that will be available at select signature restaurants (only for parties of two) and will include an appetizer, main course, dessert, glass of champagne and commemorative champagne flute for each guest. Prices will range from $150 to $170 per meal and will be available for booking at Artist Point, California Grill, Jiko, Flying Fish, Citricos, Narcoosees, Hollywood Brown Derby and Yachtsman Steak House.

Both of these will be available for reservations on or after January 5, 2009.

2. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

Now I just need a sweetheart...

3. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

You pay honey and I'll be your sweetheart :D :yes:

4. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

awwwwww! I lurve you

5. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

150-170?!?!? Wow, that's a lot of money. I don't think I love anyone that much. :D