1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney Store Online Black Friday Specials - USA

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Wendy, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The Disney Store Online is bringing some of it's Black Friday Specials earlier than ever by shopping online at DisneyStore.com/magicalfridaydeals

Beginning Monday, November 19 and continuing throughout the week, Disney Store’s website will offer hundreds of items at Black Friday prices. New items will appear on sale each day leading up to the most magical shopping day of the year.

On Magical Friday, November 23rd, brick and mortar Disney Stores will offer additional deals and door-busters to guests who visit the specialty retailer’s more than 150 locations opening at midnight, nationwide.

“At Disney Store, we know our guests like to start shopping early and we’re pleased to deliver a streamlined, interactive online shopping experience, with more deals available earlier than ever before,” said Paul Gainer, Executive Vice President, Disney Store Retail. “On Magical Friday, whether guests shop with us in our over 200 brick and mortar stores or online at DisneyStore.com, they will find the highest quality products at incredible deals.”

You can also get free shipping on all orders over $75 by adding code SHIPTODAY. Alternatively, is you add a Disney Parks product to your bag, you will qualify for free shipping on your whole order. There is no minimum spend and the code is PARKFREE.
  2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Oh goodness, I think I'll be the owner of some new t-shirts.
  3. foreverducky

My assumption was correct...I bought several t-shirts this morning as they were only $10. :yes:
  4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I don't know whether to say sorry or well done :lol:
  5. foreverducky

:lol: Let's go with well done.
  6. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

I put in an order last week that started with $10 fleece blankets for each of the kids (hey - that is a great deal!) and then I saw fleece pullovers for $15!! Marc needed the spider man one, right?! :yes: I even got my Mom and Dad and Mickey and Minnie one that each say Nani and Poppie :D Add in some toys for the kids, a Jack shirt for Drew and I think I will be giving the Disney Store a miss on Friday :lol:
  7. foreverducky

Mine kinda started that way too....:lol:
    It was suppose to be just t-shirts, then it turned into 2 thermal shirts (it's cold outside right), and ended with a hoodie (again, it's cold outside right). :D