1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney test Centralised FastPass system

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Jul 27, 2009.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Reports on the internet say that a new system is being tested at the Animal Kingdom.

Instead of needing to go to each ride to get your fast pass for each, you go to one central area in front of It's tough to be a bug and get all your fastpasses there.

Early days to say how it's working but it's an interesting trial
  2. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

oh thatll be a disaster..
  3. Mike

Mike Imagineer

NW UK, handy for the Lakes, Dales, Peak District a
    Hmm.. not sure about this... next they'll start charging for them..:nono: wait a minute, didn't Universal do that? :thumbsdown:
  4. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I've read about this and initialy I wasn't too happy but if it doesn't work why would they spend the money to expand the system to other parks.

One comment I read was that in order to work properly the FP time for each attraction would need to be listed at the centralised units much like they are about the attractions themselves.