1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disneyland California

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort and California Adventure' started by Britchick, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Mandy

Mandy Earning my ears

Your welcome! :) :hug2:

2. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

Being a So Cal native I can tell you that if you plopped me in So Cal I could do something different every day for about 3 months...

Comparing WDW to DLR is like comparing apples to oranges..Disneyland is a very condensed version of the MK. I have always and will always love Disneyland over the MK just because thats where i grew up. I know that place like the back of my hand.

Spend 3 days at DLR. one day for each park and the 3rd day to do the things you want to do again. DL and DCA are within walking distance of each other with DTD to the side. If you have any questions from a Disneyland Resort and So Cal Veteran Im here!

3. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Jim and I have decided to go for my birthday June 2011 . The Main Street Electrical Parade will be an absolute must see as it was the first parade Jim & I saw in 1999 at WDW and I just LoVe It . Will have to see it twice .
    brit ~ I've been doing some research the Godd Neighbor Resorts even offer shuttles to Universal & sea World . Amd tours to Hollywood . Jim has to see The Munsters car .
    I have to swin in The Pacific . So, with all that to do , I'm considering it a CA trip with a touch of Magic .
    I just really have to remember Johnies view miniature crammed into one .

4. Mandy

Mandy Earning my ears

For some reason the Main Street Electrical Parade wasn't on when we were there last month which was a really shame as I also love this parade. :(

5. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Fast Forward to now ... we are tenatively going in April or May . Jim has suddenly got the itch to do Cali and who am I to complain . :lol:

6. PsychoAlice

The Kids, the new BF and I will be there March 18-21

7. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Nice, too bad we will just miss each other Again .

8. PsychoAlice

We are just going for a quick weekend and staying at....drum roll please...a 1 bedroom villa at the Grand Californian...im soo excited I could almost squeak!