1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Pre-Trip Disneyland Paris

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Deafjeff, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

HI,

I thought it would be nice to share a pre-trip report. As you know that we had few unlucky occasions with our holidays this year with both Disney trips being cancelled. Disneyland Paris was our final attempt to have a Disney magic.

This is my first trip as a shareholder so will be doing a review on that but this will be our third trip to DLP.

We are currently packing ironing etc for our trip. We are going to Disneyland Paris on Sunday but we decided to stay in London for two nights prior our trip to extend our holiday a bit longer.

We will be staying at St Pancras Hotel and I truly hope that it worth the price we paid for(!) :jawdrop:

We managed to get a good price for first class return from Cardiff to Paddington so we will be travelling in a style!

We are planning to visit all the shops on Regret Street and will be visiting Fortum and Mason and Harrods tomorrow!

On Saturday we will be visiting Covent Garden (Stephen's request) before we heading to Westfield (White city)

On Sunday... DISNEY!!!!! We got direct train at 10:16 or something like that and we will be staying at Sequoia Lodge's Golden Forest which including private breakfast club and characters breakfast. We also will receive one fast pass per day. We will have access to unlimited hot drinks between 12-10pm on the club level so should be an interesting experience!

Most of all we simply cannot wait to see this...

We will be getting the light ears so will do a review on that also.

We have made all dining reservations;

Walt's American dining for Sunday night (our anniversary)

Monday night we will be going to Chef Mikey, we loved it last time so will be returning once again!

Tuesday night we have decided to upgrade to Inventions at Disneyland Hotel. So many positive reviews out there so should be fun!

We are looking forward to getting out caffeine fix at Mickey's Salon, it like a secret club as you need to knock the door and show your shareholder card before you would be allowed in!

You can see what the Salon look like via this website.

http://www.charactercentral.net/L40...sneylandParis_ParcDisneyland_SalonMickey.aspx

We will of course be doing details trip report with additional reviews etc, if there is anything specific you like to know let me know and I will include it in the trip report.

Jx

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It sounds like you have a great trip planned :D

I'm really looking forward to reading all about it and seeing the photos.

I'd really like some menus and photos pretty please :hug2:

3. Deafjeff

Hi thanks you want some hard copy or photos of the menu?

4. Wendy

Whichever is better for you, if you take photos of them you can email them to me, can you get a photo of the restaurant name/sign as well, thank you so much :hug2:

5. Deafjeff

And it shall be done!

6. Wendy

:thankyou::worship:

7. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

What a great visit you have planned. I will be looking forward to hearing all about it when you return. Thank you so much for helping us with the site. The menus and photos will be most welcome and appreciated.

Safe journey! (You are just like Herself! She's always looking for a way to extend our holidays). :yes: :D

8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

Not quite sure what I did there? I just wanted to type that I love love love Harrods... OMG. Lucky you and have a great time.