1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disneynature's Chimpanzee Makes its World Premiere at Downtown Disney, Orlando

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Wendy, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Last Friday, Chimpanzee expert Jane Goodall took a break from the rainforests of Africa to walk the red carpet in Orlando.

Goodall and the crew behind Chimpanzee, posed for cameras outside the AMC Downtown Disney theatre before heading in for the film's world premiere.

chimpanzee.jpg

Chimpanzee was narrated by Tim Allen and follows the story of Oscar, who is a young chimpanzee living in the Tai Forest National Park in the Ivory Coast. During the film, a rival band of chimpanzees confronts Oscar and his family, separating them.

Left to fend for himself, Oscar meets Freddy, an alpha-male chimp that becomes an adoptive father.

Chimpanzee officially opens on the 20th April to coincide with Earth Day, which is on the 22nd April.
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

SHE WAS HERE?!!! OMG!!!! After Dian Fossey, I love Jane best!!! :mental: I canNOT believe I missed her. :( :( :(