1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney’s all new film, ‘Planes’ Merchandise now available at Disney Parks

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney’s all new animated film “Planes” is set to open in theaters on August 9th. With just a little more than a week to go before you can head out to see it, Disney has made Planes merchandise available at several merchandising locations at Walt Disney World. Like previous films that have been released – Brave and Wreck It Ralph – the merchandise will be a combination of unique items developed by Walt Disney World Merchandise and items from the national market that will also be available in other stores like the Disney Store.

planes-toppers.jpg

Some of the unique items created by Walt Disney World Merchandise is the antenna topper modeled to look like Dusty Crophopper and the four-pin set. For the first time ever, the propellers on this antenna topper are supposed to spin while you’re driving!

planes-toys.jpg

Finally, there are new shirts and hats featuring characters and logos from the film.

planes-shirts.jpg

planes-caps.jpg

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Super!!!

I dont think my girls will care but I have a few little boy wishlists that include them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

My little boy is 44
    And wants to go see this the day it comes out!