1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney's Coronado Springs and Convention Resort -The complete Guide

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Britchick, Jun 27, 2013.

1. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

As Mags says, it's a very personal choice. I love the contemporary and spend hours out on the balcony at night time just staring at the castle and the buses going back and forth, other people hate it with a passion.

I REALLY don't think you'll have a miserable time there and remember, MOST of the time you won't be there anyway! you'll be out at the parks :)

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Miss Britt, I wouldn't worry about your resort. Coronado Springs, while as everyone says, is spread out, is a gorgeous resort. It is exceptionally pretty at night. I personally thought that CBR was more spread out but that may have had something to do with the time of year we were there.

3. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

Miss Britt, look forward to your holiday. :) You'll have a great time.
    We've been to Coronado twice and thoroughly enjoyed both visits. It's a beautiful resort with great food options. My tip: take an evening walk around the lake. Very romantic.
    As Mags says, we all like different places. :yes:

4. buzz2001

buzz2001 Imagineer

I agree, its so beautiful at night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CSR also is offering club level rooms now with lounge access. We would go there each night for drinks before heading out or when we return. They serve sangria, beer and wine along with snacks. We also had breakfast there each morning. Saved on the DDP credits.

You made the right choice!

5. Miss Britt

Miss Britt Imagineer

I am very excited, but just nervous I guess. I know we will not be there much, except for at night, and from the pictures it does look lovely at night. :yes: I think I am most nervous that the Disney Transportation will not be timely, as that is one thing I have seen most complaints about in regards to CSR. I have done so much research and seen so many pictures of CSR, I could not imagine us staying anywhere else. The trip is to celebrate our being together for 4 years, so I wanted to pick somewhere that was more aimed for adults, and this seemed like the best choice. I am very excited for this trip, fingers crossed it will be a great trip and the BF will want to go back every year! I just wish I would have booked it for earlier than October, it's too long to wait!

6. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

I am sure you will have a lovely time. Transportation can be off anywhere on Disney property, it's just luck of the draw. If you want to be somewhere at a certain time then make sure you leave that extra bit of time or maybe get a cab :)

7. buzz2001

buzz2001 Imagineer

I agree, you'll be fine. The buses are fantastic at CSR. We were just there in Late May and only had one instance early in the AM where a AK bus did not show and the CM at the bus stop gave us fast passes for waiting the 25 mins. Other than that they were all on time.