1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney's Dream Weddings

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings/Honeymoons/Anniversaries' started by gwennie81, May 14, 2010.

1. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I watched a program last weekend about what kind of weddings you can have on the Disney property and about how much it will cost you.

Next showing is on the WE network May 22 at 10am Eastern

They showcased 4 different themes you can choose from and how each of those themes can be customized for each bride.

One couple married at a pretty little gazebo (I think at the GF?) and their wedding cost ~$3,000. One couple got married at the Boardwalk and theirs cost around $30,000.

One couple had their rehersal dinner on that pavilion in Italy down by the lagoon. It was GORGEOUS. The Disney wedding planner surprised that bride with a Cinderella coach that picked her up and took her to the wedding. I believe they got married at the big wedding pavilion at GF.

Anyway, it was a pretty interesting show to watch if you're interested in a Disney wedding. You can probably watch clips on the WE Network's website.

:champers2:

2. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I met someone today whose daughter and son-in-law got married at the wedding pavilion at GF. He said it was pretty fantastic. The wedding party (after the ceremony) instead of having a reception, they rented those little speedboats and drove around in the lake...in their dresses and tuxes! He said that they were all staying at the Wilderness Resort and when they were done playing with the boats, Cast Members were waiting with champagne and towels at the resort!