1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney's Flagship restaurant holds special New Year's Eve Event

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

spooky lol!

we like nice food, not too picky, as it's a special occasion i think we may look at the chefs table. It's not that more and as i can't drink wine (seem to have developed an intolerance for it :( ) it won't be too much. My kids would be quiet but i'm not wasting it on them :yes:
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Well under 10s arent even allowed in the place which helps keep it nice and adult oriented :yes:

The chef's table is something else altogether and by all accounts it's just amazing. I've had a look but haven't tried it. I think slowhand has though :yes:
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Donna and I have also done the Chef's Table. I'm sure the NYE menu, especially at that price, will be like nothing you have had before.
  4. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Yes we`ve done the Chef`s Table a couple of times.
    On the first occasion there were just the two of us when we celebrated our silver wedding anniversary. I was wondering why the folks in the kitchen were giving us strange looks until I saw the menu they gave us after our meal which congratulated us on our GOLDEN wedding anniversary! :LOL:
    Everyone was wondering how we looked so young! :lol:

We went the next time with some friends.

To be honest it`s better if there are more than the two of you at the Chef`s Table if only to share the experience with others.

We have also done the regular dining there on 3 other occasions and as others have said V & A is truly a great [albeit expensive] experience. :thumbsup: