1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

News Disney's Hollywood Studios Celebrates 25th Anniversary with New Merchandise

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

hollywood-studios-25-years-sign.jpg
    Disney’s Hollywood Studios opened in 1990 at Walt Disney World and to celebrate it's 25th Anniversary on the 1st May, Disney have creased some special commemorative merchandise.

Disney Design Group artists Thomas Scott, Costa Alavezos and John Henselmeier collaborated on the logo design. John told me that the archway near the Disney Junior – Live on Stage! attraction served as their inspiration. Costa contributed the character sketches that remind me of the vignettes found on that archway.

hollywood-studios-t-shirts.jpg
    There will be new shirts for adults and kids including a classic, black polo-style shirt. Other items include a messenger bag, a key chain, and a 12-inch, pre-dressed Duffy the Disney Bear.

hollywood-studios-pins.jpg

The Disney pin team has also created a collection of pins to celebrate this anniversary. There will be a limited edition “I Was There” pin, an Annual Passholder exclusive pin and a few other items like a starter set.
    hollywood-studios-pins-2.jpg
    All of these items will be released when Disney’s Hollywood Studios opens on the 1 May in Soundstage 1. There will be temporary merchandise shop located between Studio Backlot Tour and Toy Story Midway Mania. All items will be available while supplies last.

Attached Files: