1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney's Hollywood Studios Fantasmic with Glow with the Show Ears

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney's Hollywood Studios recently celebrated the 15th Anniversary of' Fantasmic. To mark this special event Disney's Glow with the Show ear hats made their debut.

The Ear hats work by allowing them to dance and play along with each musical and illuminated sequence of the show.
    From the 19th October the ears will also enhance the magic of Wishes fireworks and the Celebrate the Magic night time projection show at Magic Kingdom.

The ear hats will also brighten the holiday season guests at The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and at Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks at Magic Kingdom.

Do you think this will make the shows more magical or is it just another way for Disney to get you to spend more money in the Parks

2. Clarkkent

Clarkkent Addicted to Mickey

I think these look great. We will be in Disneyland Paris in November and will be getting some for their Dreams show there. So we can always report back on what it looks like. I've seen the clip of Fantasmic using them and I have to say it looks great.
    For Jeff, not having access to the music means having an additional visual aspect makes up for it. :)