1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney's Muppets Sequel "The Muppets.........Again!"

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Wendy, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney have announced new details about its newly titled sequel, The Muppets... Again! which follows the 2011 Jason Segel-powered film that grossed $158 million worldwide.

Neither Segel or co-star Amy Adams is starring in the second film, but the new movie returns director James Bobbin and Oscar-winning songwriter Bret McKenzie, and has plenty of new star power.

muppets-1.jpg

The Muppets… Again! takes the entire Muppets gang on a global tour, selling out grand theatres in some of Europe’s most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. But mayhem follows the Muppets overseas, as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine – the World’s Number One Criminal and a dead ringer for Kermit – and his dastardly sidekick Dominic, aka Number Two, portrayed by Ricky Gervais. The film also stars Tina Fey as Nadya, a feisty prison guard, and Ty Burrell as Interpol agent Jean Pierre Napoleon." In addition, Ray Liotta is reportedly making an appearance, and Christoph Waltz, originally set to play the Interpol agent, may make a cameo.

muppets-2.jpg

Disney’s The Muppets… Again! will shoot on location in London and in Hollywood, as well as in the famed Pinewood Studios in Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, just outside of London.”

The film is due to be released on the 21st March 2014.
  2. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

I may have to miss this one with that muppet in it! Ugh
  3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I have to say I dont really love the first movie, but the girls really enjoy it, so I think they will want to watch the second one too!
  4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

You don't like Ricky Gervais then :lol:
  5. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

Nope not one tiny little bit!
  6. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

Exactly what I was thinking and my dd has just said the same thing. I can not stand Gervais. He isn't even slightly funny.

Mags