1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney's New Cinderella Live Adaption Movie

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Wendy, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Walt Disney Studio's is hoping to begin production of Cinderella sometime later this year with the film being released at some point in 2014.

The live adaptation of the fairy tale will be directed by Kenneth Branagh.

So far Disney Studios have cast Cate Blanchett has already been cast to play the wicked stepmother. Disney are said to be in talks with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger in Harry Potter) to play the part of Cinderella .

What do you think, do you think she would be the right person to play Cinderella?

2. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I really like her a lot. I think she's terribly talented and versatile. (I loved her in Perks of Being a Wallflower). But hearing this news around the 'net lately has me confused because I had heard she was going to be Belle in a live action Beauty and the Beast, and now this. Is she going to be both? Because both might annoy me a little. It will be like Chris Evans being both Captain America and Johnny Storm in Fantastic 4. :/

3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I have this weird concept of Cinderella being a blue eyed blond, and Emma Watson isnt either... :shrug1:but she is a wonderful actress, so Ill give her the benefit of the doubt