1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Disney's Online check in ??

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Mari, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I tried it today and kept getting an error message, about not being able to retrieve my reservation...

Do you think the server is down??

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Which web address did you use? There are at least two which ask for different bits of information and last time I tried only one worked for me (which was the one Johnie recommended)

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

:hug2:

That one DID work on the first try!!

Thank you once more Johnie!!!

5. hurster97

hurster97 Earning my ears

I didn't have any luck with my online reservation either. It would load my complete reservation information but would not allow me to continue only to read "online reservation service is not available at this time, please try again later."

Well, I tried again several times before sending a query e-mail to the reservation desk. They replied with the correct procedure and a couple of "did you book with Disney Travel or an agent?" type suggestions so I gave it another whirl with no luck.

Finally, just to kill time on a boring rainy day in my office, I called the 407-WDISNEY line expecting to be on hold for eternity... but there was no wait! The CM was very courteous and explained that I shouldn't worry about the online reservation system and the I would still have to wait in a check in line to receive room keys, maps and all of the other reading materials they hand you upon arrival.

If you really want to use the system, try the "online check in hotline @ 407-828-7128. Have a great trip and you better take your rain gear!!!

6. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yep this is true! last time we did online checkin there was a special "online checkin" sign but when we followed it we still ended up waiting and doing all the usual stuff. If it was faster, it was only very very very slightly faster.

Not really worth the effort to be honest