1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

DLRP this summer

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by Rico117, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Rico117

Rico117 Earning my ears

Hi guys i have time before I start classes in Dublin and I want to try and get to DLRP. I could use any info on how to best do a BUDGET trip to the DLRP. I am a college student most likely traveling alone, could you help me out? anyone going to be in the area 6/29-7/3 and want to meet up? let me know and hopefuly help me out.
  2. Thom

Thom Earning my ears

3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

If you drive, this is only 10 mins away and we have always found it very safe and friendly
  4. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

We've been a few times, where did you want to stay ? The hotels at disney are really nice but more expensive by a mile than the ones a little further out
  5. sunsetlakes

sunsetlakes Earning my ears

I would contact Premier Travel on here - they are very helpful and informative and i'm sure they will be able to tell you whether your budget is achievable
  6. Rico117

Rico117 Earning my ears

hey guys i have been mia while in dublin. already went and ended up staying in paris. accomodation were so expensive. it worked well though becuase of the railway system.