1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

DME at MCO

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Dorothy, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

DME at MCO sounds like some sort of secret agent talk, but really finding DME at the airport and using it is actually easy and considering that I can get lost in the middle of the MK that is saying a lot :lol:

For now here is the link to the DME on the official Disney site http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/common/helpFAQ?id=HelpFAQDMEPage#s2

AND later on I'll even tell you all about my experiences with DME which while not funny at the time are sort of worth a chuckle now (but only sort of) :rolleyes008: :lol:
  2. Team Harris

Team Harris Earning my ears

Is it possible to take your luggage with you onto the transfer coach going toyour resort, or does it have to go seperately?
    (Have lost a suitcase going to Spain 4 years ago, so will do anything to avoid again infuture)
  3. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

YEP you can go collect your own luggage and then take it downstairs to DME yourself. If you have your family with you and lots of cases they will ask you to just have one member of your family go to the desk to let them know that you are there while the rest wait for you.
  4. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

yup, thats what I did this past trip . Of course since it was a last minute trip , I had no time to receive the luggage tags . But regardless, it was easy peasy , I gathered my suitcase and went right to DME .
    Your right, Dorothy, they need to put the DME closer on level one . Geez, it was a walk ! LOL