1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

do we need to take dress clothes to eat out in Disney?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by DisneyAddict, Jul 21, 2010.

1. DisneyAddict

DisneyAddict Imagineer

weird I know :lol: but we go round the parks wearing shorts and tshirts, if we want to go for an evening meal in disney do we need to dress up more than that or not?

2. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

No you dont if you are eating in the non signature restaurants. Lots of people in the restaurants are dressed in their casual park clothes. When it comes to the posher signature restaurants I either wear a dress or a top and linen half trousers, my son wears cargos and a polo t shirt and my daughter wears something dressy as well.

Margaret

3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

The only place that absolutely requires you to dress up is Victoria & Albert's. If we are eating in the parks then we just wear whatever we are wearing. If we are eating in one of the resorts then we always go back to the room to change.