1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Do you think its worth spending time at a universal resort?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by goofygal, May 19, 2011.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

we used to love pleasure island but its not there any more is it?

So we're thinking about staying at a universal resort for a few nights, has anyone tried any? are they ok?
  2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I can't really help with staying at a Universal Resort :sorry: but CityWalk is very similar to Pleasure Island.

I do miss PI :( especially the Advernturers Club, we only went there twice I think, I'd always been too scared before :lol: We went with a big group so I was able to blend into the background, but it was a really good night :)

You can see some more information on CityWalk here
  3. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

Universal is great! We were invited for a hard hat tour of Islands before it was finished and I knew it was a winner. Them adding onsite resorts and and having two parks and Citywalk was great. Everything is so close together and the resorts are well done. Then adding Harry Potter and it is off the chart. With older kids or frequent Disney visiors you neede to explore a combination Orlando visit. Two, Three, Four or five nights at Disney and a two night Universal experence.