1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question Do you update your ESTA?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by disneymom, Nov 12, 2013.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

I know the ESTA is valid for two years but the flights will differ and the places we stay

Do we need to go back in and edit it everytime or do we just leave it alone ?

2. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

i've seen mixed advice about this, the latest i saw was no you didn't need to because the airline updated it anyway. However, I always do it and will continue to because i don't want to take any chances :)

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

I had the same issue recently as we are to fly out to Orlando in a few weeks time and our ESTA is valid for around another 6 months.
    As our flight details and address for our first nights stay had changed from our last trip earlier this year, I sent the ESTA Authorities an email to query this and within minutes I had a reply back to say that all was well as the airline will send out our details before we leave.
    I am taking a copy of this email with me along with our ESTA forms though, just in case.