1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First at Hollywood and Vine, Hollywood Studios From January 2014

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

sofia-the-first.jpg

Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine, is a fun character dining experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Play ‘n Dine has been updated over the years to include the newest characters, stories and music from Disney Junior shows on Disney Channel and the Disney Junior 24-hour channel.

Beginning the 26 January 2014, two of Disney Junior’s biggest stars will be coming out to play, when Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First join the cast of Disney Junior Play n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine. Kids will get the chance to meet Doc and Sofia and dance along with them during a fun, new musical number right there in the restaurant!

doc-mcStuffins.jpg
    Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins will be joining current favorites, Handy Manny and Jake from “Jake and the Never Land Pirates.”

With great character interactions and a tasty buffet, Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine offers something for every member of the family.
  2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I swear Disney reads minds!!

Last trip I kept thinking gaving Doc Mc Stuffins and Sofia in that character meal instead of Agent Oso or someone else would fill the place up, even if the food is so so. (It was empty in mid August for lunch)

And then I was thinking how I love IASW characters (dont ban me hahaha) and how there was no dolls available from the ride, and how they should have a whole IASW hift shop with dolls and music

They do read minds, dont they??
  3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Wonder who they are retiring btw, surely not Jake