1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Does anyone remember how the video

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Mari, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

from Magical Express start?

Here's what we have planned for this next trip... we will try our best for the kids not to find out where we are going.

Tatiana and Omar being 4 cant read, so we are not too worried about them, Natalia doesnt care hahahaha but Ana Paula is 7, she can read and WILL know Disney is in Orlando...

So the plan, since her parents and I work together is to just tell them its a work trip, and Toño will stay with them at the hotel's pool while we go off to work... if she realises Disney is in Orlando and asks, well, yes it is, but we are still working, and Toño CANNOT handle 4 little ones in Disney...

so.. fast forward to getting ON the Magical Express...

We would LOVE to wait until Mickey comes on the screen and just let the 4 of them know.. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY! ... but.... I for the life of me cannot remember how the video starts... maybe its not even Mickey or anything Disney but more of an informative video??

So what do you think of the plan? impossible to pull it off?
  2. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

No idea as we've never been on the ME, but just wanted to wish you luck with that one!!!!
  3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

hahahahaha

Thanks Kate!
  4. Sam

Sam Imagineer

Can't help you with the video but I wanted to wish you luck on pulling off that surprise. I had planned to something similar for our kids the first time we went to disney but I was so excited and fit to burst I couldn't keep the secret for more than a day. You are obviously a better person than me.

Good luck petal.