1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Does seaworld have firework shows?

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by daftaboutdisney, Feb 10, 2009.

1. daftaboutdisney

daftaboutdisney Earning my ears

Bit of a discussion in the office between those who say it does and those who say they dont

Anyone know for sure?

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Well, I know they have had them from time to time. Not sure if it's a regular thing. I know they've had them at New Year's Eve and July 4th. (But not sure if they have them every NYE and 4th).

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

hmmm I dont know :/

I thought they did but we were there in December till closing time and although there was an excellent late Shamu show, light and water shows on the way out of the park, there were no fireworks that we could see

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

See? That's what I'm thinking...it's not a usual occurrence. I know when we lived "over there" (near Universal) we would pass by Sea World on our way home...

Those many years ago we did see fireworks from there, but still think it was a special event and not something that happens often.

Same with AK. They actually did have fireworks one NYE, but haven't since repeated it. I think the same may be the case for Sea World.