1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Dooney & Bourke Disney Bag

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Exchange' started by daveann, Nov 26, 2009.

1. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

Whilst on our last morning we did what we had done every morning of the holiday head to downtown disney to see if the bags were back in stock on the last morning as thew doors open we are there and they had the large tote bag so i got 1 in a panic i really wanted the tassel bag but they were still sold out :sorry: any way i have got home and its just to big for me as a handbag i like the tassel size one and will purchase one off ebay where there going for stupid prices sooooooooooooooooo

I want to sell an un used tote bag the handles are still wrapped in the dooney and burke paper it even still in the disney carrier bag.
    I only want the price i paid for it and will do the postage as cheap as possible i dont want to ake money on it i just want to buy the bag i will use. it was $180.95 + tax
    i have borrowed this pic off fleabay will try and take some if anyone is intrested :yes: thought i would advertise it here before i put it on the bay

[​IMG]

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

It's really cute. I just can't see me spending that sort of money on a purse.

3. premier travel

premier travel Forum Advertiser

I have some lovely dooney and bourke bags one with rainbow coloured zip. I normally buy them at the premium outlet mall in their shop a lot cheaper prices and you can't get them in the UK. Love showing them off!!!

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

wow!!

it is GORGEOUS!!

5. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Oh, Ann , its gorgeous ! You should keep it . I didn't even get a glimspe of the large tote . I'm sure you can find stuff to put in there . Hairbrush, make up bag along with the essentials . Also, if you go shopping and buy a small trinket , you can put it in your purse .
    If your adamant on getting rid of it , Ebay , the price you sell it for will cover the price of the tassel bag . Sell it worldwide . People in Japan will go crazy .

6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

You know? I am so not a bag person, but I really, really like that bag... may I be a pain in the neck and ask what the dimensions are? Is it something I could use for work to carry my papers, documents, maybe writing tablets and the like in, or is it more of a woman's purse (less of a tote)? :unsure:

7. daveann

here are the sizes its what i would call shopping size its just to big for me i got a heart tassle bag and thats ideal size :)

10 1/2 inches high 16 inches across at the widest point 11 inches at the narrow bit on the bottom 19 inches fro top of handle to bottom of the bag

8. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Ah, thank you so much for measuring for me! I should have realized the dimensions would narrow at the bottom. Sometimes I'm just too stupid for words. :sorry:

Thank you though! I still love the bag! Hopefully you will be able to sell it and get your money back from it. :yes: (You couldn't keep it as an overnight travel sort of bag)? :unsure:

LOL. We ALL want you to keep the bag!

9. daveann

its found a new home and the new owner is going to try and get me a tassle one from disney :)

10. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Excellent !!!

11. olivia751

olivia751 Earning my ears

Hello friends,

I really love to use the Disney Bags. that bags are really so cute and beautiful. One of my friend have this type of bag and i really like her bag.

Regards,
    Olivia

12. daveann

i love my tassel bag and my wristlet there such a handy size for me :) i do prefer the white style to the new one thats out :)

13. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Me too, daveann . :biggrin: