1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

downtown disney restaurants

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disney1sttimer, Jun 26, 2008.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Hi, are there many restaurants at downtown disney ? is planet hollywood there ?:):)
  2. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Earning my ears

Hi, there are plenty of restaurants, you will be spoilt for choice. At the marketplace,pleasure island and the westside there are a variety of different types of food.
    Planet hollywood is located in the west side and the theming is fantastic and the food is good too !!!. You will also find bongos which is a cuban inspired restaurant, house of blues ( southern style food ) and also wolfgang pucks.
    At the marketplace you will find the rainforest cafe ( watch out for the elephants and gorillas when the rains come ) , captain jacks restaurant and fultons crab house.
    At pleasure island there is raglan road (irish themed pub with live music and dancing) and a nice italian restaurant.
    You will also come across quick snack places such as earl of sandwich, wolfgang puck express, ghiradellis and mcdonalds.
    My personal favourites are house of blues and the rainforest cafe. Wherever you go you wont be disappointed. Happy eating !!!! :):)
  3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Lot's of places to eat and yes, PH is over on the West Side near Virgin, you can't really miss the massive 'planet' mind!

:)

Jodie