1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

downtown orlando?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by AKLnut, Jul 20, 2008.

1. AKLnut

AKLnut Imagineer

Hi,

Ive heard about this and something about car rallies? Can someone tell me more about it and how to get there??

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Downtown Orlando is just that. A downtown area of a city that is primarily a business district. There are a few restaurants worth visiting there though. Ceviche comes to mind as one of the best.

You'd get there by taking I4 east and exiting Anderson and then taking a right at the bottom of the exit ramp. That will lead you into the main downtown area.

Car rallies? Well, there is a place called Old Town on 192 (east of WDW) that has an old car "show" every weekend. I believe it's Saturday (one night it's old cars, another night it's just cars that folks want to show) evenings. They have a "parade" of cars that are there. It's an amusement area with some small/minor rides, shops (very touristy and trinket oriented) and restaurants. Not a bad place to spend a few evening hours on a Saturday if you like classic cars.

Is that the sort of information you were looking for? :unsure: