1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Dreamin'....and needing some help!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by shimmerplanet, Apr 4, 2012.

1. shimmerplanet

shimmerplanet Earning my ears

31 more days. ::sssqqqquuuueeeaaallllll:: I booked excursions this week. I do NOT think we will get off at the Bahamas, but we will get off at both trips to Castaway Cay. I opted not to do the passports for my kids simply because we weren't sure they would arrive in time. :unsure: I think their birth certificates for this trip will be okay, but if/when we do it again, we certainly will. :)
  2. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Seriously exciting! :excited:

Just for grins, I whipped up a Google map to give you an idea of where things are in Port Canaveral. The map is located here. This should give you an overview. I only included the Disney Cruise Line Terminal, the Raddisson at the Port, and Fishlips Bar and Grill. Fishlips is on there because the web cam I mentioned earlier is located there (here's the link again). So you'd have some idea of how far away the terminal is. By the way, if you look right now, the Magic is in port and will be leaving this afternoon.

Better start packing! You're going to have so much fun! :mickeybounce:

Tom :)macwave:... I'm ready. Send me in coach! :sail:)