DTD & Epcot

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Trip Reports and Itineraries' started by Lisa1976, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Active Member

Secretary/Photographer
    Home Page:
    We had to check put of Saratoga Springs yesterday as our DVC points ran out, we are now slumming it at All Star Music, lol.

We made use of the room at SSR until just before 11am, although housekeeping knocked us up at 8.30am wanting in which I found extremely annoying seeing as check out wasn't until 11am :(

We decided to leave the car at SSR and walk over to DTD for a wander.

Drove over to ASM, checked in and then went over to Epcot. I really wanted to see Billy Ocean (who was fab).

Hubby then drove over to MK as he wanted to photograph wishes yet again (he's a tad obsessed with his photos) and I came back to the room.

It's EMH at MK this morning so up at 6.30am (yawn).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Today's weather is going to be beautiful. The humidity finally broke, and this morning's forecast had the meteorologist saying that the 90 and above days should be finished until Spring. He said there were 115 days of 90 and higher temps this year, more than any in a very long time. (That's consecutive days, mind)!

We had to switch from BC to All Stars when we first stayed at BC because we couldn't get all our days in at BC. It was still nice though. The CMs at All Stars try very hard to give you a very good experience.

I loathe and despise when I'm called before 11:00 to see when we are checking out. That is SO against DVC policy as I understand it. I would truly make a call to DVC member services and let them know. Really. It's flat out wrong to be pushing people out the door. Your time in there ends at 11:00 AM. Period.

3. uscwest

uscwest Well-Known Member

We are at All Star Sports. We were at EPCOT briefly yesterday and will be there most of today
    Breakfast at Kona Cafe this AM.

4. sarah

sarah New Member

Love your pictures x