1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

DVC at Grand Floridian

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Mari, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Has anyone heard anything about this resort?

Im guessing the points will be super expensive, but do you think it will be managed differently than other resorts? Like in a separate class? Maybe it will be harder to stay there if you dont have GF points or you'll need double points for it, or something?

What do you guys think? :unsure:
  2. Britchick

Britchick Forum Host Forum Host

I heard a rumour about resales only being able to be used in their home resort in the future so that may come in. Goodness only knows how much it will cost to buy there!
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The details of the points won't be released until nearer the opening because Disney will want to make sure they don't make the same mistake as they did with Alunai.

Ppoint charts have not been released, but people are suggesting that the points needed will be the highest at any resort with points being 10-30 percent higher on average than BLT.
  4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

What happened with aulani?

I guess we shall see, I just cant see what the "perk" of buying there is, if you can stay there with points from any other resort that were way cheaper
  5. Britchick

Britchick Forum Host Forum Host

You do have to wait till nearer the time though so I guess there won't be much availability for people with points from elsewhere. I think people find it hard to book late on at BLT, sorry don't know exact rules